Photos are taken by the users when they visited so they might be different from current information. Please make sure to check prior to your visit.
Ohitsuzentambo shop information(in details)
Because of the nature of a "gourmet website made by everyone", accuracy of the information is not guaranteed so please check for accurate information prior to your visit. See detail from here
Shop's basic information
Ohitsuzentambo (おひつ膳 田んぼ 代々木本店)
Japanese food (other), Onigiri (Rice ball)
1-41-9 Yoyogi Shibuya Tokyo
168 meters from Minami Shinjuku.
|Budget (From users )||
The amount of money spent by actual store visitors.
|Private dining rooms||
Course (¥3,000 - ¥4,000)
Japanese sake (Nihonshu),Japanese spirits (Shochu)
Feature - Related Information
This occasion is recommended by many people.
|The opening day||
People saw this restaurants also checked these restaurants.
- Awajicho, Ogawamachi, Shin Ochanomizu
- Shinjuku, Shinjuku Nishiguchi, Shinjuku Sanchome
- Western Cuisine
- Yotsuya, Yotsuya Sanchome, Akebonobashi
- Taiyaki & Oobanyaki (pastry with sweet red beans)
- Minami Shinjuku, Yoyogi, Sangubashi
- Curry rice
- Shinjuku, Shinjuku Sanchome, Yoyogi